Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Lylyth Painted

I would like to present my first painted Warlock: Lylyth, Herald of Everblight!

 Since in the fluff she's the leader of the Striders, I thought I would give her a similar paint scheme with the gold cloak (which unfortunately isn't coming out in the pictures). I've actually had her mostly done for about 2 weeks now, but I finally got around to doing her bow. I'm pretty happy with how she came out - when I first started, I was concerned about painting Warlocks, since they are such central models and you can't hide imperfections in the group. She turned out pretty well, and I'm glad I could try out the scheme on the Striders before using it on her.

Sorry for the lack of posting in the last week, work has been a bit busy. However, I do have a bit of a teaser: I'm currently working on painting Epic Thagrosh! He's not really in state where I feel comfortable posting a picture, but I'll try to get in a little more work and post a pic of how its going this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment