Sunday, July 31, 2011

Case Version 2

A little while back I posted about my carrying case, and wanted to keep you guys updated on some of the changes. I was finding that I was running out of space in the interior portion, so I decided to buy some pluck foam and upper level with it, allowing me to put some of the small based models there. Here's how it looks now:

 And here's the interior, with much more space than before:
 The one big problem I ran into was where to keep my dice, measuring tape, cards, and markers. I came up with the idea to glue magnets to them and attach them to the sides of the case. I bought a deck box for the cards, which is also helpful for keeping them in order. You can kind of make them out above, but here are some close up pictures of the sides:


One one major problem currently is the foam is resting on a piece of cardboard since it isn't long enough to not fall into the inside of the case. Unfortunately, the cardboard is starting to bend (you can kind of see the effect in the first picture), but I'm hoping to replace it soon with something sturdier - just as soon as I find something sturdier thats easy to get and cut into the right shape!

No comments:

Post a Comment