Monday, September 24, 2012

Hex Hunters Painted

What, 2 posts in 1 day!? Normally I try to space these out, but I'm really excited to finally show off my most recent painting project: the Hex Hunters!




I've been working on these guys for almost a month now - I'd forgotten how tough it was to paint an entire unit. I started out by batch painting the skin blue and the leather areas brown before breaking down and finishing each one individually, which ended up being a lot more fun. On the upside next on my plate is my Succubus, so I'm excited to move on to that, especially since its one of the few models I have left. Anyway, I've rambled enough for today consider the earlier post, so I'll just leave you with a picture of the Hex Hunters with the next Warlock I'm using for another site's battle report.
Enjoy, because they hopefully won't be this close again - I've already failed that abomination check once!

1 comment: