Sunday, April 10, 2011

Month of Madness Update

Hey guys, been a while since I've gotten a chance to post. Figured I'd give you an update on how my month of Madness project is going. Right now I'm almost done stripping all the minis I want to repaint - just 1 more Shredder left, and I'll probably finish him later today. Next up, gotta fix the Scythean's arms. I ran into the problem with pinning that apparently, the pin drill will heat up the glue still stuck there and melt it, wrecking the pinning drill. Since that won't work, I'm going to try a different approach, actually recommended by a reader, Somnicide - I'm going to try to use green stuff to attach the arms while the glue dries. I've been meaning to try green stuff for a while, especially since one of the members of the Blackfrost Shard has a huge gap I need to fill. I'll throw up some pictures once I'm finished!

No comments:

Post a Comment