Friday, July 6, 2012

Holy Crap, I Painted!

The pressganger at the store I've been going to these days asked me to participate in a battle report, so I've been working on getting some painting done. The bad news is I wasn't able to find Privateer Paints, so the colors are a little off, but still, they're painted! First up, I finished my remaining two Spell Martyrs:


For comparison, I've included a picture with the Spell Martyr I did in Privateer colors - its a little different, though for these guys, I think it works. I'm even considering repainting the third one to match.

The other models I worked on were the Blackfrost Shard. I'm not as happy with these guys - the color feels wrong, particularly compared to the other Nyss models I've painted. While the paint job will do for now, I probably want to repaint them once I get a little bit better. After all, they are characters! In the meantime, here's what they look like:




In any case, I've got my 35 point army all set up - wish me luck on my battle!

No comments:

Post a Comment