Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Kallus Painted

Hey guys,

Man, that battle report was a nail biter! I was up against Primal Morghul, played by one of the better players in the store. There were some tight moments and great tactical moves, but I don't want to spoil it for you, so I'll hold off until its posted. In the meantime, I decided to get a little more painting done in advance of a tournament coming up in two weeks, and decided to start off with Kallus, Wrath of Everblight.


I'm pretty happy with how he turned out. I'm starting to realize I really enjoy painting Warlocks, since I can spend a lot of time paying attention to detail without realizing there another 6 models in the unit to paint! Speaking of which, next on my painting table are my Hex Hunters. I have them primed, and plan to put some time in on them over the weekend, but we'll see how that turns out!

No comments:

Post a Comment