Monday, November 8, 2010

Another order placed, another set of ruminations

With most of my current models primed I decided it was a good time to order the next batch (mainly because last time I ended up waiting quite a while for the next batch). I decided to pick up the following:

Rhyas, Sigil of Everblight
Nephilim Soldier
Warmongers (Full Unit)

With these guys I should be able to round my army out to 50 points, and also have several options for 35 points. I'm not a huge fan of the Warmonger models, so I opted to buy Warspears instead, and also ordered the Warmonger weapons from Privateer. I'm going to try my hand at converting (and hey, if I'm feeling ambitious, maybe I'll magnetize them so I can choose between the two), and I'll be sure to post how that goes. The only other guys I really want at the moment are the Blackfrost Shard, but as they aren't released yet, this will probably cap my Legion purchases for the time being - I feel like I have plenty options to build, paint, and play with for the time being. Of course, this leads me to thinking about the Warmachine army I've been wanting to start up! Though I started off looking at Retribution and Magnus, Talion Charter has started to pull my attention (Pirates!). I'll post when I hammer out more details.

No comments:

Post a Comment