Saturday, October 16, 2010

Forsaken Painted

So its been a while since I've posted about my painting, mainly because with my beasts done theres not much on my queue! I had originally wanted to go back over the details of my Forsaken, but after playing her on the table, I realized she looks fine. So without further ado, I present my Forsaken:



I had a hard time deciding what color I wanted the body to be, since its supposed to be a snow elf that is mutating into a beast. Eventually I went with a more beast-like color scheme, using white for the flesh and coal black for the scales. For my elves though I think I may want to go with a Drow color scheme - ash black skin with white hair. The trouble is I'm not sure if I can get a different enough black for clothes/weapons/scales on the mutants. Maybe grey skin instead? Can't wait for my striders to get here so I can try it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment