Sunday, October 3, 2010

Seraph Painted

So I finally finished the last of my beasts: the Seraph!






This one wasn't nearly as hard as the Carnivean, though it still took a ton of time. Not having to deal with the legs made life sooo much easier. I used the same scheme as before, doing light blue for the skin, coal black for the scales, white for the teeth and pink for the tongue and gums. To make the wings a bit different, I only drybrushed a light layer of light blue on them, so some of the black underneath is still showing, giving a nice contrast to the solid blue of the skin. I also tried something a little different and painted the legs white, though if you aren't looking for it specifically it doesn't make much of a difference.

I also took some time to paint my Forsaken, but I'm not happy with how the eyes look yet, so that'll come in a separate post once I spend some more time on it.

So with this post you are now caught up with where I am now. From here on out posts will probably come every 2-3 days, depending on how much painting and gaming I get done. Stay tuned for more exciting Hordes adventures!

No comments:

Post a Comment